Thursday, May 8, 2008

Preserving Memories

My older children frequently ask me about things they said or did when they were younger, and my answer is usually, "I just can't remember!". When you are caught up in the daily living of your life with its pleasures, trials, and chaos, it is easy to fool yourself into thinking, "I will never forget this!" But we do. So I am entering the world of blogging in order to record these precious events as they happen. When my children who are the current "younger ones" ask me one day about funny things they said or did, I can direct them to the blog.

1 comment:

  1. This blog will alter the way you think...like when a tornado is passing over your house, and you think, "I should take a picture of all of us hunkered down because I know the grandmothers will want to see it." What?!
    Enjoy it. It really is fun.

    ReplyDelete